We see IoTeX as a platform for others to build DApps for IoT. IoTeX supports the token economy, privacy and scalability. Each IoT DApp is usually run within one subchain and can communicate with other subchains via the Rootchain. Typical IoT DApps lies in the sectors of sharing economy. For example, a device loans out its computation/storage/connectivity capability in exchange for tokens or a device (associated with physical assets like bike) provides certain services in exchange for tokens.
Articles in this section
- How can I contribute?
- How to turn off MetaMask Privacy Mode
- What is IoTeX’s role in the whole blockchain ecosystem?
- How does Token Swap work?
- IOTX will be mineable for 50 years, with mining rewards decreasing over time. What will happen after this time?
- Why do you think big enterprises/companies will prefer to use a blockchain instead of a private service offered by Oracle/SAP? What are the real advantages?
- Who invested in IoTeX?
- How much did IoTeX raise privately? How many tokens were distributed?
- Will it be required to have a minimum/exact amount of stake to be able to setup a Super Node, or can any node be a super node and the stoke just weights the probability for that to happen?
- What will be in place to prevent delegate centralization? If 1 vote = 1 token, “big players” can just vote for themselves and their friends and as a result have a high probability of getting picked as a delegate if they have voted in multiple nodes, d